Call Dana for more information. 910-977-2228
We would be happy to email you the entire list of professionals that understand this unique business and know the quality of our product and the success of our current Independent Mobile Game Theater Owners. This information is provided as helpful information only. You are free to use any financial firm you choose. Ready to apply? Call Today for your perfect match!
Marketing, SEO and Support = More income = Paying your loan back.
Lenders like that!
Join our Family and we’ll help you every step of the way.
Why E & D Ventures, LLC is a good risk…
- Relationship – We know the Lenders we are listing. They know our way of doing business.
- Reputation – BBB rating of A+ – No negative reviews online. Call our Owners for a referral!
- Experience – 12th year in business
- Debt Free – RRVGP carries no debt and has an excellent business credit rating.
- Growth – Fastest growing Mobile Game Theater Company – Franchise or Non-Franchise – 198 Game Theaters World-wide!
- Trailer Exterior – Our Exterior Trailer Builder has a stellar reputation. 3-5 Year Warranty Included.
Why Lenders like us…
- Profitable – More than 198 Units from NY to CA, FL to Canada, Oman to Nigeria, Cayman Islands to NJ, Australia to Nebraska.
- Repeatable – This business works anywhere in the world. Just change the wrap and the event price.
- Continued Support – RRVGP offers support after the purchase and a Private Forum with over 200 Operators to share bookings, help with marketing and give equipment and maintenance support.
- High ROI – 60% – 80%. Our ROI is proven and higher than Retail, Food Trucks, Restaurant Concepts and other business models.
- No Franchise Fees – Owner keeps their income
- Search Engine Optimization – Six social media sites and a website set up and key-worded. Training includes SEO maintenance.
- Independent Website, Name and Brand – No advertising for a company that sells the same Mobile Game Theater to others
- No Control – Freedom to do events anywhere
- $$$$ – The Video Gaming Industry is estimated to be worth $178.73 Billion in 2021, which is an increase of 14.4% from 2020. Recent forecasts are estimating the video gaming industry to be worth $268 Billion by 2025.